2011年12月30日星期五

Only a year for each age!

I am 16 years old, which my brother was 12 years old, a Sunday,my father promised to take us to see the circus performances.However, the noon meal, suddenly came a phone call, is to findmy father, and that there is an urgent matter, he immediately wentto town to solve. Although we are disappointed, but still had to doto prepare to give up watching acrobatics.
balklänningar However, they heard the father Duizhuohuatong said: "No, no, Itied  
bröllopsklänning up, busy today, something's! Too, and so on, until Monday to say it!"

He returned to the table next to her mother smiled and said to him: "In fact, Circus has come back again next year played."

"I know," he replied, "but the 16-year-old only one year, will notcome again."

Many years later, I still remember that moment. And from that moment I felt warm and loved ones in love, is a never to beneglected, wasted or lost love. Now we all grown up! Feel goodgreat father, his selfless devotion of his life, for us to read! We are sick, which concern what, but also to buy medicine, they could not bear to eat well, to buy things we do best! Dad feels nice!

没有评论:

发表评论